My husband and I

My husband and I

Friday, October 10, 2014

Inexpensive Fall Decor



Yes!!! My favorite season is here. Here is some of the fall decor that is around my home. The "Happy Fall Y'all" sign was made of reclaimed wood using the same technique that I described in my Sign tutorial link. In a previous post, I showed you how I transformed an ugly picture into a versatile chalkboard, which now says "Thankful and Blessed." 

The "BOO" flag sign over the mirror was a super easy DIY project. I simply tore pages from an old book that I no longer wanted. Tearing them gave them a more aged look than simply cutting the edges. Actually, truth be told, I always cut crooked no matter if I have a line to follow or not. Opened my Microsoft publisher program, picked my font, and printed them out on the old paper. I punched holes in the top and used some left over twine to drape it across the mirror. 


No comments:

Post a Comment